Early bird discount until July 30th - Join the pioneering Kauffman FastTrac® entrepreneurship program
Kauffman FastTrac® is a globally successful program aimed at the development of new and established ventures, offered by Metavallon and ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece. Early bird discounts refer to applications made by July 30th.
Comprehensive ecosystem that provides knowledge and experiences
The Kauffman FastTrac® program (metavallon.org/fasttrac/) is a worldwide recognized platform which aims to develop the practical skills of entrepreneurs who wish to start or grow their business.
- Specialized courses with a total duration of 30 hours
- Organized into a framework of 10 modules
- Facilitated as an open dialog and collaboration among participants and experts
- Interactive methods to improve knowledge
- Studying of best practices
- Collaborative methods and approaches
- Lifetime access to rich Online Toolkits and sources of information on entrepreneurship
Applications are open for September 2013
Applicants who wish to turn their idea into a profitable company or evolve their existing business in a truly competitive organization, they can choose between two unique programs:
- FastTrac® NewVenture™ program, specifically for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development, provides the tools to develop your business concept, determine its viability, and outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
- FastTrac® GrowthVenture™ program provides the tools and support to carefully review and evaluate important aspects of your business, explore next-stage growth and opportunity, and reshape your existing company for future profitability and improved operating performance.
Applications are open until September 12th. More information on the programs and scholarships can be found here: metavallon.org/fasttrac/
A tested and effective model
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation works exclusively towards advancing entrepreneurship. It was founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman in the mid 60's in the United States. Since 1993 its FastTrac programs have educated more than 350.000 successful entrepreneurs around the world.
Metavallon (metavallon.org), an innovative non-profit organization that supports systematically and inclusively early-stage ventures, has already successfully incorporated Kauffman FastTrac® in its selective accelerator program. The implementation of Kauffman FastTrac® for any aspiring or existing entrepreneur will be realized with the valuable collaboration of ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece, the leading research-driven Graduate Business School. The Kauffman FastTrac® program is organized with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Athens, Greece.
Note to editors:
Metavallon (metavallon.org) is a nonprofit organization that supports and accelerates early-stage ventures (accelerator). Only in 2012, Metavallon held 38 workshops, 395 training hours and 122 coaching hours were held. At the same time, it serves as a startup incubation hub offering several benefits, such as the workspace, business advice and access to funding sources.
ALBA Graduate Business School was founded in 1992 and operates under the auspices of the business community, an association of corporations and institutional members, currently numbering more than 90. ΑLΒΑ, a not-for-profit organization, strives for excellence, quality and continuous innovation in research and teaching.