A weekend dedicated to Sustainable Entrepreneurship
The 1st Athens Startup Weekend Sustainability (ASWS) is hosted on May 9-11, 2014 at the entrepreneurship incubator Aephoria.net.
Following the spirit of sustainable economy more and more companies and organizations are actively involved in environmental responsibility, business ethics and social sensitivity directly involving networks of customers, suppliers and partners.
During ASWS, people with different backgrounds will come together, will present their ideas will form teams and launch their own sustainable business with the help of great mentors and entrepreneurs from the Greek startup ecosystem.
The Startup Weekend is an international initiative, with more than 45.000 startup weekend alumni worldwide.
The awards for the three best teams are:
• 1st prize wins incubation in Aephoria May - July
• 2nd prize win 3 months of free workplace and access to support services in Orange Grove (May-July)
• 3rd prize win 3 months of free workplace and access to support services of Impact Hub Athens
The whole experience of Startup Weekend is completed by:
• An open kitchen with renowned chefs and organic materials with high nutritional value
• Yoga for mental wellbeing and relaxation
• Offline data sharing systems with special educational material
• Sunday Closing Party with Greek Tsipouro Cocktails
Those interested in attending can get their tickets from www.eventbrite.com
For more information visit the Startup Weekend website at: http://athens.startupweekend.org/