A festival for the sciences which "unlocks" the mysteries of everyday life
Our children will live to be 120 years?
Will we get vaccines or not?
Can we predict earthquakes?
What is the sound of Space?
What is the relationship between quantum physics and plum cake?
Did we finally find the God Particle?
Can science be fun?
These are just some of the questions that will be answered in the context of the first Festival of Science and Innovation on "science in our daily lives," conducted for the first time in Athens , from 30 April to 4 May, at the Technopolis.
Following major international festivals respectively, the 1st Festival of Science and Innovation encourages people of all ages to discover the world around them. Through a series of interactive exhibits, lectures, films and live experiences, the objectives of the festival are:
- To link science to our daily lives or to highlight the role of science in our daily lives
- To present the excellent research work carried out in Greece
- To inspire and create new standards of space science
- To highlight the "beauty" of science and research and to entertain through these
- To give answers to complex scientific issues
The festival includes:
Physics, Chemistry, Plant Biotechnology, Geology, Mathematics, Environment - Sustainable Development, History and Philosophy of Science, Health, Nutrition, Astronomy, Technology, Materials Science, Robotics, Science and Art